Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Successful performance

Life always teach us to be stronger...
Tonight in the stadium, i joined 6 events...
No matter what was the event...
I have no choice except

LOOK IN FRONT
MOVE FORWARD
NEVER STOP TILL YOU REACH THE FINISHING LINE

Tonight's event gave a strong message to my SELF.

I didn't really care about the winning...
I just did my very best and
I just wanna put on a good show...
A good performance always can touch people's heart
I am glad that it was successful...

I like to see people happy... :-)
I am glad with who I am..
I am happy people always smile when they see me...

Something is not important anymore
It did left a mark in my heart but...
I love myself more that anyone else...

LOOK IN FRONT
MOVE FORWARD
DON'T EVER STOP TILL I REACH THE FINISHING LINE

Still a long way to go
This is just a small challenge among a thousand in front...

Its nothing..

No comments:

Post a Comment