Total Pageviews

Friday, January 21, 2011

More than one


I don't know since when
I don't believe that we only have one choice in life
Sometimes, people tell me "This is the only way...."
My heart would say "NO, IT'S NOT!!"
When there are two choices in front of us,
we are being taught to choose only one.....

right or wrong
want or don't want
go or not going
like or don't like
buy or not buying
happy or not happy
love or don't love
stay or leave
pretty or not pretty
good or bad

The fact is no!!!!!!!

There are millions of possibilities in life...and
Life is always beautiful
Life is always full of surprises
We just have to stay positive and be creative
the most important thing is we know who we are,
what we want and what we need

When there's a will...
There's a way...
Everything is well planned...
We just have to be able to see it through...

I am glad because I am learning...

No comments:

Post a Comment