Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My heart

My heart is beating fast.....
I am not nervous, I am excited.....
Cant wait the moment to come.....
I am affraid that the moment will last just for a while.....
I have to be well prepared to give the best i have.....
This will be one of the most important moments in my life.....
During form 6, I whispered to my heart,
"No doubt, I born to be on stage....."

I never officially attend any formal dance classes,
This is the result of 1 year 5 months of weekly classes.....
i really learnt a lot, and I proved myself right about.....
" It's not that I can't able to do it, I just never had chance learn it.
If I got the chance, I would shine brighter....."

Glad that I have the chance now. Hope I will really shine on stage.
This is just a beginning.....
The beginning of something greater in the future.....
However, I will still give all out and do my very best.....

No matter how you look at it,
this is still really important for me mySELF.

I love dance. Dance is my passion.
No matter how life changes, that's the only thing that never change.
29 years of living proved it. Will keep on proving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment