Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The voice

Today I am grateful because I heard the voice of her heart...
She was really happy when she voiced out what was the thing that she always wanted to do...

I felt the happiness she felt when she was saying that...
I really feel glad for being able to share the happiness in her heart...
She will be in great happiness when she is finally doing what she really wants to do...
This time, let me pray for you.....:-)

All this while, life taught me so much.....
And I have great faith in my heart that life will keep on teaching me to be a better person
And I will eventually realized the SELF that I meant to be...

I am not very sure how do people look at me...
But, I do know that I am special.....:-)

There is a line keep on repeating in my mind.....

"If you know that you still have chance to realize your dream,
You are almost certain with the next steps that you are taking..."

What is my dream?
I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment