Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Windmill

It's a metaphor of hope.....
A metaphor of my hope, your hope and everyone's hope.....
I do hope it will leave a significant mark in their life.....
I do hope that everything will always be fine.....
The piece is simple and still "young" but it is genuine.....
Hope everyone will like it and will move by it.....

Life is always beautiful......It depends on our heart......

My dear, my dear children,
all the best and keep up the good work.....

Wow.....Now only can feel that,
this is that important.....
I am not experienced but it contained my heart

Turn, Turn, Turn, The windmill is turning.....
because we have each other in our life.....:-)
Everyone, do appreciate every moment and everything that you have....;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment