Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Educator

An educator is the person that educate students genuinely
to expose the maximum potentiality and possibilities out of the value that the students have
Students are always the main aim and the objective.....
Hence, a good educator always willing to spend extra time and give extra concern to their students
Personal Fame and Money?? always come second.....

I am not good enough but I know I am genuine to all my students.....

I really hope that they do think like me too.....
I am a little disappointed until this moment.....
I am not too good and proud with what am I doing.....
I have to step in because I love my students.....
I want them to learn and grow through every classes.....
I just can't stand seeing them doing nothing in a class.....
It's not about me, it's about the students.....
I hope they can understand me and I hope they will think like this too.....

Its not easy to find the right person to work together.....
I will try my best to make things better.....
because I love the students and I love the school.....

No matter how things going on.....
I know, you are too..... thanx

No comments:

Post a Comment