Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Transition


There are a lot of "transitions" in our life
I think now is one of mine....
For me, being matured is having a larger space in our heart
to appreciate more things and happenings in our life
Nowadays, I really can sense that a small little change in my heart
Will definitely change the entire happenings around me.....
I used to ask " Why???" about the "lack" in my life
Now, I start to realize that there is no "Lack" and no need to waste time on "Why???"


Now is presence; Now is a present.
No matter what is "why" and what is "now"...

My life is complete every moment.

Today Cika stared at my back for so long while I was folding the cloths...
I just kept quiet, pretending I didn't aware...
She is a good girl, she understands a lot of things....
She is very independent and full of love....
I am grateful to have the most precious gift in my life...


"Why" is not important anymore...
My life is complete every moment.


Full of love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment