Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Late

28/10/2013 
I am a bit late...but at least I am progressing...
I am not so clear about my future,
I just keep on telling myself...
Just keep on going...
I just have a strong feeling that
there is something waiting me in front...
Or should I say there is someone....
I am not wishing, I am too humble to ask for anything from God
And I am still far away from being good...
But, I really grateful that all this while life really treats me well
Listening to Anna's God Jul...
There is something keep on lingering in my mind...

I am so sure that I am living and appreciating everything I have around me
I am so sure that I am taking good care of myself...
I am so sure that I am smiling although I am tired sometimes...
Suddenly, I realize the reason why I love my students and Cika so much...
Can you feel it too?

Yes, I am kind of certain that ...
There is always someone standing beside my dream even before I dare to dream it...
T.T.....T.T.....T.T......

 Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment