Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Ervina

She is a Sabahan.
She only danced for my choreography once.
She is a passionate mover, 
She believes in my thinking and my "philosophy"..
(which sometimes I doubt with)

She dropped a message this morning...
"Miss Tang, apa pun yg u buat...i tetap support you dari belakang..good luck in whatever you do Miss Tang..."

Unconditional believe, support, courage are the most precious things that I gained from my dancers and students.

I scolded my final year students the other day,
"Semua student saya kuat, tak kira mereka pernah ikut saya 1 sem kah 2 sem..... Kita sama-sama berusaha ,K?"

I want them to be strong when I am not around...
while I am overcoming the "fear" and weak points inside me...


to risk all is the end all and the beginning all
to risk all is the end all and the beginning all

No comments:

Post a Comment