Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2011

JOhn

Dear John,
thanx for calling that night...
It's always good to go home...
You are the only one that really understand my feeling as
we both were far away from home....

You gave me a strong assurance that:
No matter how bad am I
No matter what mistake I do
Family is the only place that always ready to accept
I never feel afraid to tell you all my dark side
because you all know me well
you all are always ready to accept my weaknesses
and you all are always there to support me to overcome it
You all are always there to remind me that
I should be proud of who I am and
be confident in whatever I do....
I love you all!!!!
I miss home so much!!!!
I cried again.....

我说,
“邓家的孩子,无论去到哪里,做什么事都不怕。
只要心还在,做什么都行。。。”

john说,
“在新加坡,我都不知哭过多少次了。。。一个人在外面,是这样的咯。。。
你一个人做过的,我都做过。。。哈哈哈。。。
只是,我还没试过一个人唱K罢了。。。。哈哈哈”

John,你的决定,我一定支持!!
我们总是作出令人讶异的决定。。。
因为我们都知道,心是不能被违背的。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment