Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Graduate


My last graduation was normal, non of my family members came...
Life was up side down at that time...

If everything go smooth,

I am graduating again this coming end of the year...
just cross my fingers...
and keep on being a good person...

This time, I want them to see me dance...
They didn't have chance to witness how serious I am in dance...
I am preparing myself...
2011 will be a special year for me...
I can feel it, I am a grown up now...

Ah Bah, Ah Mah...

I am not rich, I am not earning a lot of money...
But I am grateful that life always treat me well...
When the time comes, I need you all to be here,
to ascertain my decision and my planning...
I need you all to see what's in my mind and in my heart...

Lot more things to figure, to plan and to establish
but I have more confidence now...
I am earning myself a master, I am grateful...

It's just the beginning.....

I will work hard and smart to realize my dream.....
I have two bare hands, two muscular feet,
a special heart and most of all a stronger mind now.....
And I have cika and my families.....

The process will be long and challenging.....
I know it, I just know it...I am ready now.

No time to waste!!!!!
Tang Sook Kuan, JIA YOU!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment