Total Pageviews

Friday, August 19, 2011

Future

Today, I was in that room.....
My eyes was wondering around, everyone and everything seemed normal.....
But, I don't feel like normal.....
I sense something in my heart.....
I will be in this room in the future..... maybe after the coming 10 years or more.....
I don't belong in this room now.....
Not now..... not now

Am I not matured if think like that?
Ya, maybe I should admit that I am not "matured" enough to be in that room.....

I remembered once my good student suggested to me...
"Miss Tang, maybe you should reduce or stop your "outside activities"....
That make you running up and down and packed up your schedule too much...."

I looked into his eyes, I just smiled and kept my silence.
When I keep my silence in a conversation,
that's the time when I can't speak the truth and I don't want to tell lies to cover it.

He didn't know where's my outside and where's my inside.....

No comments:

Post a Comment