Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Love

I was afraid to love because I was afraid to loose
Now that I am loving.....
I realize that I missed out lots of things because I didn't dare to share my love.....
Now that we are loving each other.....
I realize that no one will ever loose anything after all.....

Life sent me a daughter and teach me:
What is love .....
How to love .....

The other day, I told myself.....
I can't be a "good" mom,
giving up everything and put all my effort only on my daughter's future.
I wanna be a special mom, we are going to have a special life.
I am not mature enough to be a "mom",
then we will grow up together each of us target to be a better mom and a better daughter.
We will grow up together.
I want Cika to share my dreams,
I want her to be with me and witness the process of realizing my dreams.....
I am sure she will find hers and go after it when the time comes.....

We are loving each other. I am sure.
She will not "loose" me in anyway.
I will not "loose" her in anyway.

Love is precious.
Love makes life beautiful.
No matter how you see the world.....
Ours is always beautiful.....:-)







No comments:

Post a Comment