Total Pageviews

Friday, September 23, 2011

Chaos

Every successful outcome, starts from a chaos.....
Today is a great chaos......hahaha
It's ok....

I am thinking whether I am expecting too much from them......
They can do it, they even have done it...
They just need to have faith and prepare their body and mind well.....
I know it won't be perfect
I just really hope that they will present the best they have at this moment.....

When you look closely and listen patiently,
A child's mind is not always childish.....

I am worry but I still have the feeling that everything will be fine....
I am still not good enough but I am improving.....
Dear children, have a great rest tonight and
let's enjoy our seven minutes on stage tomorrow.....
I love you all!!!......

On the other hand,
Today accidentally found the one, the LED light.....
It was the initial meeting point,
I didn't purposely put it in mind,
but sometimes there are images in life that will stick to your mind and will never go away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment