Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

With Love

Recently,
friends and colleagues seem to worry that
As a single parent...
I would lack of LOVE and lack of sxx

Well.....
Dear all, no worries,
I am fine and even better than you all can imagine
Hhhmmmm....
There are so much of things to learn about life..
Its hard to explain but I believe that I really have a deeper understanding
about LOVE and sxx than before

Sometimes,
Things can just simply fulfilled when we know ourselves better
Actually, Desire will never "full filled"
So don't keep on thinking to fulfill them
I just face it :-) :-) :-)
And at last I understand how it works in my life already

It's just like the experience of
getting along with Richard Parker
in "The Life of Pi"
Hahahaha....

I had gone through the test and passed with flying colours I think...hahaha
Now, moving on life with love!!!!!!  ^^ ^^
Life is always beautiful!!!!

May God Bless everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment